You won’t always wake up in the morning with a heavy heart…
You may be feeling overwhelmed with emotions right now. Everything feels out of your control.
You don’t know if you should call your EX until he answers, scream, cry, crawl into bed or go out and pretend like you’re living your best life so he can see it.
You don’t have to feel this way…
- Slipping into the bathroom in public places to cry about your breakup.
- Checking on your ex’s social media to see how he’s doing or if he’s met someone new.
- Knowing you shouldn’t contact your ex, but not being able to help it. However, it’s not seeming to help the situation
- Trying to find someone to hookup with to fill the void the relationship has created.
- Hearing a little voice in your head telling you you’re not important, causing you to feel rejected.
- Hearing people tell you everything’s going to work out in the end, but feeling like it’s all fluffy mumbo-jumbo stuff.
Are you trying hard to find your confidence and to feel more empowered?
I want to empower you after your breakup to understand the control you have over your situation so you can rebuild a life you could only imagine.
I know what it feels like to have my heart broken, several times over. I know the feelings of rejection and worthlessness that can haunt you after the relationship ends. One of the hardest parts is hearing people say things will get better but never being able to see the light on the other side.
I also know what it feels like to be single and to fill my need for companionship without actually filling my heart. I understand what it feels like to feel like I’m wasting my time with guys while also feeling too busy to really meet quality men.
One of the most frustrating things is that I had no idea where to start. It wasn’t until I backed off and stopped trying to solve my own problem that I found real love.
I wanna share with you what worked for me, and it starts with…
My FREE 6-Day Beyond the Breakup Challenge!
Sign-up and you’ll receive:
- 6 days of e-mail encouragement to give you the principles you need to start rebuilding your confidence and taking your power back
- An invitation to a Facebook support group to show you we’ve got your back and you’re not going through this alone
- 6 printable guides to reinforce the healing principle of the day
- 6 video prompts to guide you on your journey to becoming more fabulous on the other side of this breakup