Whether you’ve just experienced a breakup or you’re single and allowing your heart to become whole, you want to experience love.
I empower women like you to have the life and the relationships they truly desire.
During this experience, you may find yourself:
- Wondering what 30 days of no contact means and how to do it
- Feeling lost during the first few days after your breakup and wondering what to do
- Feeling angry and not knowing how to deal with it
- Wanting to feel more empowered.
The emotion and stress of the situation is leaving you longing to feel like your old self again, to find your confidence and to feel more confident and empowered.
Somehow in the middle of all of the craziness of life, you know that you want to have strong relationships with yourself and with a special man. Most of all, you genuinely want to experience LOVE.
Maybe this sounds familiar
“I want to meet someone special — and I do meet interesting men from time-to-time — but I always seem to pick the wrong guy.”
Or does this sound like you as you’ve recently experienced a breakup?
- You find yourself slipping into the bathroom in public places to cry about your breakup.
- You often find yourself checking on your ex’s social media to see how he’s doing or if he’s met someone new.
- You know you shouldn’t contact your ex, but you just can’t help it. However, it’s not seeming to help the situation.
- You keep trying to find someone to hookup with to fill the void the loss of the relationship has created.
- You sometimes hear a little voice in your head telling you you’re not important, which causes you to feel rejected.
- You hear people telling you everything’s going to work out in the end, but it just feels like fluffy mumbo-jumbo stuff.
Or if you’ve been single for awhile, does any of this feel like you?
- You’re single and longing to meet someone special, but you’re not sure why you seem to make the wrong choices.
- You’re able to meet men but you never seem to meet the right guy.
- You sometimes feel like you’re wasting your time with the guys you spend time with.
- You’re able to fill your need for companionship with someone but you don’t feel like the guy has long-term potential.
- You’re too busy to really meet quality men and you’re not even sure where to start.
I know what it feels like to have my heart broken, several times over. I know the feelings of rejection and worthlessness that can haunt you after the relationship ends. One of the hardest parts is hearing people say things will get better but never being able to see the light on the other side.
I also know what it feels like to be single and filling my need for companionship without actually filling my heart. I understand what it feels like to feel like I’m wasting my time with guys while also feeling too busy to really meet quality men. One of the most frustrating things is that I had no idea where to start. It wasn’t until I backed off and stopped trying to solve my own problem that I found real love.
I have faced the reality that I can keep longing to do something about it or I can actually do something.
After a breakup, the answer isn’t to slash tires, post hateful stuff online or poke a voodoo doll with your ex’s picture on it; it’s all about becoming your best self and turning this situation on its head.
While longing to meet someone as a single woman, as hard as it is, the answer isn’t to chase, beg or turn to desperation but to be your best self and put yourself in the best places to met the kind of guy you long for.
My goal in writing this blog
Through my blog, videos and resources, my goal is to help you become an empowered and stronger version of yourself. I share my story, advice and the experiences of others.
If you think I’m writing this blog because I’m a relationship guru, think again! I’m writing because I wish I had this type of strength and guidance to carry me through some of the hardest times in my life during my breakups.
If you’re new to my site, here are some of my most popular posts: